+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from China

Canada0510

Aug 20, 2019
Any applicants for Express Entry - 2019 from China? Let's connect here.

Chinese/foreigners in China etc. All welcome to post and share their experience.

dtaus

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

I have a few questions about upfront medical exam and proof of fund after getting ITA. I just received ITA on Nov. 27th. I am asked to do an upfront medical exam. I called the medical center and they asked me to provide the purpose of this upfront medical exam. I have to choose from study, work, family and visitor. Which one should I choose?

Another question is about the proof of fund. What kind of docs. are accepted by IRCC? Can I just provide a term deposit? Or should I print out all bank statements including both credit cards and debit cards? I ask the bank about the required documents. They said that it was impossible to list the date each account was opened.

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi all,

I have a few questions about upfront medical exam and proof of fund after getting ITA. I just received ITA on Nov. 27th. I am asked to do an upfront medical exam. I called the medical center and they asked me to provide the purpose of this upfront medical exam. I have to choose from study, work, family and visitor. Which one should I choose?

Another question is about the proof of fund. What kind of docs. are accepted by IRCC? Can I just provide a term deposit? Or should I print out all bank statements including both credit cards and debit cards? I ask the bank about the required documents. They said that it was impossible to list the date each account was opened.
Hi @dtaus , I circled work for upfront medical exam, which is applied with PR application. As for POF, I provided bank statement up to 6 months till AOR date along with bank letter for mortgage. Recall previous posts mentioned bank letter is preferred to indicate term deposit can mature anytime on request.
Hope above answers your question.