+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry and NOC job title

RedBerry

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

I received my 1 year PGWP last year. I got a full time job (NOC C) with a consultancy agency and I worked at their client company for 4 months. The client company hired me full time with a different job title but the same job responsibility. I completed total 1 year Canadian job experience this year (4 months agency + 6 months client company who hired me and I am still working there). I want to apply for Express Entry (CEC) option this year but I am not sure how to show that I had the same responsibilities when I was on agency payroll even though the job title was different. My current company is ready to give me a letter confirming that I had the same job duties while I was on agency payroll for 4 months. Will the letter given by my current company be sufficient? Would any other documents be required?

If those 4 months are not counted then I lose the opportunity to apply under CEC.

Where can I get information about which forms to fill for Express Entry? I was looking for the specific form numbers.

Thanks.