+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY AND FSW APPROVAL

oninpangan

Aug 5, 2024
I a job offer from one of the job hunting agency in Canada. Interview has been completed and they given me an job offer and I already signed a contract. I submitted all the documents related to Express entry and FSW application. They as me to pay a certain amount to start the application process and I did. I requested to provide me a proof of my application and status and they have shown me the Canadian website screenshot with my name, application number, UCI number.

My questions are:
1. Is UCI number will be provided after paying the application fees?
2. In the website it shows status of, "EE & FSW is approved, LMIA pending" is this the correct process?
3. Is IELTS is not mandatory if EE & FSW is already approved?

The consultant is asking for the payment for PR including my dependent for them to start the processing. LMIA as per his email will be covered by the emplyoyer.

I just want to make sure that this is not a scam for me to release the payment.

I hope someone in this forum may help me to clear my doubts.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I a job offer from one of the job hunting agency in Canada. Interview has been completed and they given me an job offer and I already signed a contract. I submitted all the documents related to Express entry and FSW application. They as me to pay a certain amount to start the application process and I did. I requested to provide me a proof of my application and status and they have shown me the Canadian website screenshot with my name, application number, UCI number.

My questions are:
1. Is UCI number will be provided after paying the application fees?
2. In the website it shows status of, "EE & FSW is approved, LMIA pending" is this the correct process?
3. Is IELTS is not mandatory if EE & FSW is already approved?

The consultant is asking for the payment for PR including my dependent for them to start the processing. LMIA as per his email will be covered by the emplyoyer.

I just want to make sure that this is not a scam for me to release the payment.

I hope someone in this forum may help me to clear my doubts.

Thank you.
How much are you paying? Ask for UCI to set up your own GC Key account to see your file. Screenshot means nothing. How can EE be approved with LMIA pending…makes no sense. What is your profile - ECA, IELTS, NOC etc.

IELTS and ECA are mandatory to set up a profile. Cannot set up a profile without those documents.

oninpangan

Aug 5, 2024
How much are you paying? Ask for UCI to set up your own GC Key account to see your file. Screenshot means nothing. How can EE be approved with LMIA pending…makes no sense. What is your profile - ECA, IELTS, NOC etc.

IELTS and ECA are mandatory to set up a profile. Cannot set up a profile without those documents.
The UCI is in the screenshot including the application number. I paid 1.4k$ as an initial payment and asking for 3.5k$ to complete the process including dependent (3kids). The GC account was created by the consultant as I have given an use of representative form. I ask them
To provide me with log in and PW but they told me that it will be suspecious if it will be opened in different location. The consultant is in NY and the application is also in NY.
Is the UCI will given after paying the fees?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The UCI is in the screenshot including the application number. I paid 1.4k$ as an initial payment and asking for 3.5k$ to complete the process including dependent (3kids). The GC account was created by the consultant as I have given an use of representative form. I ask them
To provide me with log in and PW but they told me that it will be suspecious if it will be opened in different location. The consultant is in NY and the application is also in NY.
Is the UCI will given after paying the fees?
So what is your IELTS scores, ECA and profile? What is the NOC for your job? Do you know employer? Who is your consultant that is not even in Canada? They are lying because if reputable they would give you UCI to link to your own account.

oninpangan

Aug 5, 2024
I did not take IELTS and they told me I am exempted. I need to check what is the profile they applied for me and I will share it to this forum.

May I know what are the types of profile?

I tried to check the with GC web form inquiry for the application status by providing the UCI number and application number. I am waiting for they reply to my query.

Thank you.

oninpangan

Aug 5, 2024
Is UCI number will given after paying the fees? Or once you created a profile, it will be generated automatically?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did not take IELTS and they told me I am exempted. I need to check what is the profile they applied for me and I will share it to this forum.

May I know what are the types of profile?

I tried to check the with GC web form inquiry for the application status by providing the UCI number and application number. I am waiting for they reply to my query.

Thank you.
You are being scammed, and no way to be exempted even for English speakers. For an Express Entry profile, IELTs is mandatory. You cannot submit a profile without IELTS or other language tests. In fact, IELTS is mandatory for all immigration programs.

What about ECA? What is the NOC for this so called job and LMIA? Why is consultant in NY and not Canada?

You can submit an EE profile if you have ECA and IELTS (and are eligible) for FREE. There is no cost to submit a profile. You start paying if invited. What do you think your selection and CRS scores are?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taran D