+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY and CAREGIVER PROGRAM

ambokparedes

Mar 5, 2018
Hi! I am under the live in caregiver program and my patient died. The immigration said I can legally stay in Canada until September 2019 as I look for a new sponsor. My work permit under my patient who died is valid until September 2019 for me to stay here.

Now, I am a registered nurse back in the Philippines with 2 years work experience. As I am looking for a new sponsor, I am also planning to try my luck in applying for permanent residency through the Express entry.

I know that Nurse and Caregiver has different NOC. Now I will use my 2 yrs experience as a registered nurse back at
home because I cannot use my caregiving 6 months experience here in Canada because nurse and caregiver has different NOC.

Questions:

1.) Will the government allow an individual who is under the caregiver program to apply to express entry? So I will have 2 pathways for permanent residency, the caregiver program and express entry. Is it ok to have two? I just want to try which one will come first.

2.) If I can apply thru the express entry, is it ok if I still don’t have a new work permit under a sponsor yet? Because we are still awaiting the approval of the LMIA. But legally, I can still stay in Canada but I cannot work for my new sponsor yet until we secure a new work permit under his name.

3.) Do I need to wait for a new work permit under a new sponsor to apply to the express entry? Cause right now, I am not with the sponsor under my current work permit anymore as my patient in that work permit died already. So I am a a legal floater here in Canada as I wait for the approval of the LMIA of my new sponsor for me to be able to apply for a new work permit.

Or am I allowed to apply in the express entry eventhough my status in Canada is I can stay here legally but cannot work yet unless I secure a work permit as a caregiver still under a new sponsor?

Pls! Note the question number you wish to help me answer. Thank you so much!

Jul 30, 2018
Hi! Please let me know po kung pwede mag apply ng express entry while under ng live in caregiver program. Im exactly on the same path like you. Change of employer, waiting for lmia and thinking of express entry. Thanks!

Ashajicto1

Aug 7, 2018
Did you get any reply from anybody? I'm also same situation as like you.. if you get any solution please let me know.. Thank you

Adekunl2324

Oct 1, 2019
CURRICULUM VITAE
E-mail: afolabiazeez99@gmail.com
Phone :+2348109683115,+2349019383518

AFOLABI AZEEZ ADEKUNLE

CAREERS OBJECTS.
•To work with integrity,trust and full compliance.
.•Good interactive and interpersonal skills.
•To be able to make different in my place of work,in other to move things better.
•integrity , transparency and honesty
•ability to work under pressure

PERSONAL DATA
•Date of birth - 12 Octomber,1980
•State of origin - Osun
•Marital Status- married
•Nationality- Nigeria

EDUCATION ATTACHED WITH DATES
•Osun state polytechnic iree 2010-2012
•Holy Michael high school, ikirun 2002-2008
•Quality nursery and primary school, obaagun 1994-2002

WORKING EXPERIENCE