+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry, a Slight of Hope?

DESI LORRA

Apr 29, 2013
:p Guys there is nothing to worry in regards to getting PR to Canada because Politicians already created certified immigration crooks, who by hook or crook will arrange a valid job offer, if you pay them $20K or more...

90% of these regulated consultants are ONLY bringing people from other part of the world on fake work permits and charging clients more than immigration lawyers. Don't you guys see HUGE offices of these pricks all over the world? It's a huge SCAM, so get your cash ready.

I met over 60 Truck Drivers since January 2014, who paid $25K+ for work permit but they are not getting the wage that show on LMO. Most of the Drivers get $1500 a month. And employers prepare fake payroll as per LMO so that they can get nominated. Last week, I met a guy whose refugee case was denied and CBSA asked him to leave (deportation order). He told me that he met with a regulated consultant and he asked him to pay $10K and he will take him to the boarder and get him on work permit...lol and these pricks have done with several people.

Who says that educated immigrants are successful in Canada? You ALL guys must be mistaken because most of the BIG businesses owned by those who hardly can speak English and studied may be up to 6-7 grades. Canada is SERVICE ORIENTED country and there is no added value/industry.

Why do a Veterinarian, who was practicing since last 20 years with over 6 locations forced to do IELTS? Is he going to speak English with animals? There is a case Bullar V. Human rights...

Well, good luck to all fellows because there are some part of Canada, where you find nice weather and don't say there is NO crime in Canada.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jes_ON said:
Obviously those who are already in Canada will have an advantage, but I disagree that it IMPLIES that those in Canada will be automatically invited, you still need the valid job offer, and it's hard to say what other "strings" will be attached (e.g. offer must still be valid at time of approval/landing - if you've been laid off by then, bye-bye...) In the past, they have also focused on "permanent job offers," and many of us are on term contracts, so you'll just have to wait and see...

I don't believe automatically too, I am sure they will be more picky . just chose someone they like . it means lots of people won't get invitation if CIC don't like them. for kinds of reason, you even have no chance to appeal for it , you don't know if you are qualified or not. because they don't invite you at all.

you knew they once picky on salary, now if they find that you average salary is low , they just don't invite you,

in previous, it is said as, you are reject because of low salary , some experience can't be counted , then you can appeal, it is rude to reject because of this,

now you even have no chance to do this.

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
But how is this going to affect applications lodged in 2013 and 2014 and received an AOR? Will those applicants be asked to provide a job offer from Canada or rejected otherwise?

Received my GCMS and see that I have passed Eligibility, Criminality etc, those for my wife are currently under progress.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am a Sep 2013 applicant but got delayed due to marriage and child birth and now can see my application spilling over to 2015 :'(

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leothelion123 said:
But how is this going to affect applications lodged in 2013 and 2014 and received an AOR? Will those applicants be asked to provide a job offer from Canada or rejected otherwise?

Received my GCMS and see that I have passed Eligibility, Criminality etc, those for my wife are currently under progress.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am a Sep 2013 applicant but got delayed due to marriage and child birth and now can see my application spilling over to 2015 :'(

I think everything is possible, they once clean/return all the cases because they can't handle it, to avoid accumulated cases, ( not CEC )

of course, they can do this again . I think it really depends on what kind of pressure they have.

2015 vote will start, if they want please the voter again, they possible do it again.

Canada oil price, canada job market is not very strong. new immigrants job loss rate , the youth job loss rate is high.

they will need find a place to release the angry,

of course the future new comer will be the perfect target . just my opinion

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Hope1982 said:
Dear fellows,

I know it is still little bit too early for us to give any judgement on 'Express Entry' before its legal explanation is fully published.

Me, myself, is among those fellows who just started working in Canada after post-secondary education and will be definitely affected by 'Express Entry' in 2015.

I think, no matter what may happen, having a job is always a positive factor. I believe anyone who pays attention to 'Express Entry' has already read through some related articles

Under the 'Quick Facts' of the CIC's released news on April 8, 2014, there is a sentence stating that 'Having a valid job offer or provincial/territorial nomination will guarantee Express Entry candidates an invitation to apply for permanent residence.'

Please correct me if I am wrong.

To me, this sentence quoted above sounds like CIC is talking to those candidates outside Canada. It IMPLIES that canadates who are already in Canada and have one-year working experience would be automatically pulled into the candidates' pool and be given inviations to apply for PR.

Thoughts?

By the way, personlly, I don't think letting employers play a key role in 'Express Entry' is a feature of a fair, just and open system of accepting new immigrants. How come it is fair that a group of people's future and fate is subject to another group's subjective evaluation?!

Well...for now let's just be patient...
To me, that statement means they will give higher priority to people with job offer or currently working full time/permanent in Canada, than people with contract jobs, part-time & temporary jobs.

(It make sense for CIC/gov't those with permanent job are likely to be more stable)

Under current system, as long as one completes 1 year work (or equiv.) experience in Canada, s/he is eligible to CEC. Doesn't matter if it's full-time or part-time, temp or permanent, currently working or not. And they are in the same first come first serve queue.

And I don't think they will automatically give invitation to people with perm jobs too. I suspect they will also look at your job skill / field of work and give invitation first to those they think Canada needs the most. (Recall the 50 NOC codes they announced)