New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Russian said:
Nobody ever called. I had 3 employers in my application, none of them were contacted.

I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck
Thank you very much sir,

may your words come true by Gods grace.

+1

cheers,
Rrk.

viveksegu

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2016
AOR Received.
01-February-2017
Med's Done....
02-March-2017
I am at 467. I am very anxious about 33rd draw. I will drop to 462 on 15th May. So this is the last draw after which my chances are very thin. Hoping for something good!!!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
viveksegu said:
I am at 467. I am very anxious about 33rd draw. I will drop to 462 on 15th May. So this is the last draw after which my chances are very thin. Hoping for something good!!!!
476 or 462 no matter what ...u will get it for sure ....if not this draw then in next few draws its guaranteed.

cheers,
Rrk.

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Really? to make predictions like "between 400 and 800" it's worthless!!!

My prediction (also a worthless guessing): 463

tomjaz004

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My predication is this time they'll issue around 1200 ITA and CRS be 460 again just a guess..

roop_d

Apr 29, 2016
I need a little advise.
Me and my partner are sitting on 451.
What would guys suggest from the following options:
1 - Wait for the cut-off score to go down to 450 :p (As there were a few posts suggesting that the cut-off might go down to 450 in next couple of draws)

2 - Ask my partner to give ielts which will increase our score by 12 - 16 points depending on the result (My Ielts results lead me to CLB 9 or 10 by category so there is no point for me to re-appear for ielts and if I re-appear it could only increase our score by 6 points and its really hard to get the max points for ielts in all categories)

3 - Go ahead and apply to Ontario for PNP (I have not received a PT as of now but hoping that I might get one).

Like everyone else here I will prefer the option which will fetch me an ITA faster.

Thank You In Advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
roop_d said:
I need a little advise.
Me and my partner are sitting on 451.
What would guys suggest from the following options:
1 - Wait for the cut-off score to go down to 450 :p
2 - Ask my partner to give ielts which will increase our score by 12 - 20 points depending on the result
3 - Go ahead and apply to Ontario for PNP (I have not received a PT as of now but hoping that I might get one).

Like everyone else here I will prefer the option which will fetch me an ITA faster.

Thank You In Advance.

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
scylla said:
Ontario stopped processing ONIP temporarily as far as I heard and not sure when they will open again. I read a few posts that they may open shortly. You could opt for other Province if you wish. If you are confident enough, you could bump up the score through IELTS instead of spending 1500 bugs with lot of wait time.

If I were you, I would wait for 2-4 draws and decide what I would like to do unless if I am in need to leave Canada asap. As per my understanding, CIC should nominate the people who have scored more than 440 at least if they wanted to meet their annual target(pnp-51k, others 51k-59k).

roop_d

Apr 29, 2016
Eswaran said:
Ontario stopped processing ONIP temporarily as far as I heard and not sure when they will open again. I read a few posts that they may open shortly. You could opt for other Province if you wish. If you are confident enough, you could bump up the score through IELTS instead of spending 1500 bugs with lot of wait time.

If I were you, I would wait for 2-4 draws and decide what I would like to do unless if I am in need to leave Canada asap. As per my understanding, CIC should nominate the people who have scored more than 440 at least if they wanted to meet their annual target(pnp-51k, others 51k-59k).

Thanks for that. I was thinking of waiting too. I haven't submitted the profile yet as I am waiting for WES to get back on my partner's education (Scores already included in my calculation), as per the time frame they must get back by the end of this week. Which also means I cannot submit my profile before for the 33rd draw. And there is a speculation that the cut-off score will go down by then. Also, there is no GT IELTS seats available in my city until first week of June and further 15 days of wait for result.

I am guessing the cut-off might go down by then and I could qualify, hopefully!! I guess, waiting until 35th draw would be my best option!!

roop_d

Apr 29, 2016
scylla said:
That's what I am making my back up plan as there are no GT IELTS seats available until June.
Currently I am stuck at option 1 and hoping that the cut-off scores might go down by then and I could qualify directly. Haha!!

Thanks!!