+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
This includes IELTS, WES and visa processing fees (which would be hardly $500-$1000)
Well, this is called "CONVENIENCE FEE" ;)

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
springchicken said:
You said promise before. So $9000 for setting up some meetings :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is ridiculous,steer clesr. Canadian employers are not stupid, and this has the potential of fraud written all over it.
Ur suspicion is wise.

May be I could have written it more precisely. Their program is premised upon the fact that under Express Entry program, u don't go to Canada without a job. For which they would provide assistance.

Now, I don't want to sound as if I'm defending them or representing them. I'm doing all on my own. People can take a call. Which route they want to adopt.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: EXPRESS ENTRY DETAILS SUGGESTIONS FOR INVITATION????

springchicken said:
Anyone who promises a job is a fraud...steer clear
Fully Agreed with springchicken.

Don't believe on these frauds, try your own......................

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015

EnthuChap said:
Yes I concur with u. They are not guaranteeing a job but provide an interview opportunity.
Flee...! Is the only advise. They are fraudsters cashing in on innocent people.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA

springchicken said:
Anyone who promises a job is a fraud...steer clear
Charging fees for job securing is fraud - there is no such a fees

charging fees as an Immigration lawyer / consultant under ICCRC Regulation is acceptable

make wise decisions

fyi - one can make their own application with some time towards guides in CIC website

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Express Entry

In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs. Canada needs high levels of immigration to meet current and future labour market needs, which will ensure our economic growth and long-term prosperity.

Express Entry will allow us to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants. Employers will access candidates through Canada's new and improved Job Bank and through provinces and territories where applicable.

The Express Entry system involves two steps:

Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile
Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile where they will provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details. Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry will be placed in a pool of candidates.

Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool. Only the highest-ranked candidates (those deemed to have the best chances for economic success), and those with qualifying offers of arranged employment or provincial/territorial nominations, will be invited to apply for permanent residence.

If a candidate does not already have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial/territorial nomination, he or she must register with the Government of Canada's Job Bank which will connect him or her with eligible Canadian employers.

Where applicable, employers will be required to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada. There will be no fee for Labour Market Impact Assessments for permanent residence applications under the Express Entry system.

Completing an online Express Entry profile does not guarantee that a candidate will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.

Step 2) Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite certain candidates to apply for permanent residence and process their electronic applications within six months.
Candidates will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence if they rank among the top in the pool, based on their skills and experience. Candidates who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer (subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process in place at that time) or have been nominated by a province or territory will be given high scores in the ranking system.

Candidates will have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence through one of the following programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP);
Canadian Experience Class (CEC); or,
A portion of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (i.e. applications including all the necessary supporting documents) within six months or less.

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who do not receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence after 12 months may resubmit their profile and re-enter the pool if they still meet the criteria. This provision will prevent backlogs and ensure quick processing times.

Express Entry will result in faster and more efficient service to potential skilled immigrants. It will also allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and responsive to Canada's changing economic conditions and priorities.

This webpage will be updated on an ongoing basis.

Additional resources:

News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants
Express Entry factsheet for employers
Presentation deck from employer engagement sessions
CIC newsletter article: Information Sessions on “Express Entry” for Employers
Backgrounder – Preparing for Success in 2015

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp?utm_source=slash-express&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=express-entry

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Job offer or in-demand skill?
Which one is the method of selection from the pool?

harsh_l

May 8, 2014
how is a skilled worker defined.

is a bpo exp treated as a skilled worker having exp in customer service, banking and finance, sales, mortgages, etc

Soniadatta

Oct 15, 2014
Hi there.

I am an IT consultant with 15 years of experience and wanted to find out the general opinion that

1> how prospective is the EE 2015 program over FSW 2014 for my profession?
2> Also how about the prospective of employers when comparing these 2 programs?

FSW 2014 program might give me an entry visa along with the confirmation of PR, but I will look for a job from overseas only, as without the job offer I will not take a risk to move to Canada. So under this condition I know that EE 2015 is a safe bet for me, but any idea how the employer will look at both the situations?

Thanks much. Cheers!!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Hello all. I guess this will be the post to follow, now that NOC 2174 has reached its cap and my 2nd application arrived a lil' late: september 5th.

Impatiently waiting for express entry to begin for a new shot at immigrating to Canada!

Good luck to us all

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021

terki said:
Charging fees for job securing is fraud - there is no such a fees

charging fees as an Immigration lawyer / consultant under ICCRC Regulation is acceptable

make wise decisions

fyi - one can make their own application with some time towards guides in CIC website
Thanks DD-Rum and terki for cautioning me. I did gauge the risks and didn't opt for any kind of consultant. Their criticism is that they only delay our process or their services may be a ripoff.

I'm on my own. Would send my application this month most likely.

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
Soniadatta said:
Hi there.

I am an IT consultant with 15 years of experience and wanted to find out the general opinion that

1> how prospective is the EE 2015 program over FSW 2014 for my profession?
2> Also how about the prospective of employers when comparing these 2 programs?

FSW 2014 program might give me an entry visa along with the confirmation of PR, but I will look for a job from overseas only, as without the job offer I will not take a risk to move to Canada. So under this condition I know that EE 2015 is a safe bet for me, but any idea how the employer will look at both the situations?

Thanks much. Cheers!!
To me the express entry system may give more opportunity for anyone in any specific occupation because job bank involved in it,and jobbank belong to the goverment so the chance of fraud is very low.
And in my opinion,the "selective" and "extremely" competitive style of the EE system benefit both the country economic and workforce need as well as the highly skilled one.The professional people.should get their job first instead of the first one in line like the old FSW program.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
this whole thread has all details u need to be knowing on EE

FYI - before EE or FSW 2014 - prepare on :

WES
IELTS