+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explanation letter for seeming name difference

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I have received the PR invitation under the Canadian Experience Class and I am in the process of uploading the necessary documents. I have concern about the difference in my last name between my educational/Employment documents and my passport.

In my passport name is listed as Rajeshwari Nagaraj
In my education records - name is listed as Rajeshwari N
In my employment record - I recently changed my name to Rajeshwari Nagaraj(on march 2021) but the problem here is all the records and eletters before March is showing as Rajeshwari N
Any affidavit required for this?

Can anyone suggest me to proceed further.
I will recommend doing same name affedavit.

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
HI Anju

did you fixed your issue my children birth certificate has same issue in birth certificate it has initial for last name but in passport the last name mentioned fully

Birth certificate : name.P (initials)
Passport first name last name

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Everyone

I am in need of urgent help. I am applying for my in-laws PR. I need to upload my wife's birth certificate, in that the father's name is XXXXXbhai, and all the other documents have his name XXXXXkumar. How should I format the explanation letter for that?

Please help me. Thank you

Kamleshk

Jul 24, 2024
Hello Everyone

I am in need of urgent help. I am applying for my in-laws PR. I need to upload my wife's birth certificate, in that the father's name is XXXXXbhai, and all the other documents have his name XXXXXkumar. How should I format the explanation letter for that?

Please help me. Thank you

Hello,I have same problem, how did you solve it?