+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expiry of EE profile before OINP decision

baysics

Sep 2, 2016
Help!

My EE profile expires next week but I have not received a decision from OINP yet. I submitted my Ontario nomination in the month of November 2015 and got my acknowledgement in early Feb followed by an Information Request that I furnished in the 2nd week of March.

Would really appreciate some advice on what I would need to do with my expiring EE profile please.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baysics said:
Help!

My EE profile expires next week but I have not received a decision from OINP yet. I submitted my Ontario nomination in the month of November 2015 and got my acknowledgement in early Feb followed by an Information Request that I furnished in the 2nd week of March.

Would really appreciate some advice on what I would need to do with my expiring EE profile please.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers...
Create a new EE profile, then contact OINP, and let them know your new EE profile number.

baysics

Sep 2, 2016
Thanks mate. : ). A few follow up questions please.

(a) Do I need to wait for the old EE profile to expire before creating a new one?
(b) Do I need to keep anything else in mind while filling out the new profile please?

Thanks much in advance!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baysics said:
Thanks mate. : ). A few follow up questions please.

(a) Do I need to wait for the old EE profile to expire before creating a new one?
You cannot have 2 active profiles at once. So you either need to wait for the old one to expire, or withdraw the old one.

(b) Do I need to keep anything else in mind while filling out the new profile please?
Not that I can think of.

Thanks much in advance!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Baysics,

My case is similar to yours. My profile expired and created a new one and sent mail to OINP but have not heard back from them whether they have updated or not. Neither there is any information in my EE profile. So I am wondering if you have any info with regards to this.