Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Re: PG diploma course in Canada

emily6897 said:
Thanx to all you guys who have responded to my post. I apologize for not replying on time.

Let me give you a brief about my educational and professional background.

I did 3 years of Bachelors in Computer Application through Part Time course and completed in 2009. While I was doing my graduation I was working with a BPO for a period of 21 months. In 2008 I worked in non bpo organization as a Sales and Client Servicing Rep where in after spending 2 years I was promoted as a Manager and I worked in this company for approx 5 years. Then I worked for 7 months as a Manager in IT Sales and currently working as a Senior Manager in IT sales/business development and client services.

What I am looking right now is a course in Business Management/Marketing/ or Information Technology. I do know that I am not eligible for a Master's degree since I have only 3 years of Bachelors Degree where in you need 4 years of bachelors degree to be eligible for a Master's. Is this info correct? This is why I was looking for a PG diploma course which can help me attain a PR as well.

Hope this information can help you to better understand my situation. I am looking to go next year. Please help guys. :'(
Go through this post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t234020.0.html

emily6897

Aug 5, 2014
Re: PG diploma course in Canada

I did consult with many reputed consulatnts like canam and they said my degree is valid since it is from a reputed univ in delhi.. but i will get my degree evaluated as well from wes. thx