+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expedite Oath ? - Citizenship application on DM, need TN Visa

ersar

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for your response. Wow, how do we reach him? Is his contact number public information?
It’s true. Because he was visiting our city and with parliament member dropped by our building they were I guess advertising for liberal party home by home. It’s insane I know. I was waiting for the elevator and suddenly elevator door opened and a team of liberal party came out MP started to talk to me. And then minister He asked me if I am citinzen and I described how IRCc delayed my application. Believe me in two weeks my application went from in process to complete after 17 month.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
It’s true. Because he was visiting our city and with parliament member dropped by our building they were I guess advertising for liberal party home by home. It’s insane I know. I was waiting for the elevator and suddenly elevator door opened and a team of liberal party came out MP started to talk to me. And then minister He asked me if I am citinzen and I described how IRCc delayed my application. Believe me in two weeks my application went from in process to complete after 17 month.
Exactly as I expected, nothing but a publicity stunt from the politicians

Last edited:

Olivio232

Jul 28, 2019
I talked to immigration minister Hussein and he gave me a direct phone number but they called before I even call and citizenship ceremony after 2 days.
Do you have the phone number for the IRCC office? Would you mind providing it?