+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPECTED CHANGES IN FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS LIST POST JULY 2011

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
We really dont know, information from immigration is really based on previous years applicant and response. If the number of immigrant as skilled immigrant were law then they might add but by look of media not sure at all. Try other method.,

asari_india

Mar 4, 2011
Thanks, Mezo. I am looking at Ontario. In that case for PNP I will need a pre-approved job offer. The other option that has been advised to me is reach Canada through a project assignment with the Indian company that I work for (this is possible). I can then apply after two years of stay through the Canadian Experience Class category..any views on thatÉ

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
asari_india said:
Thanks, Mezo. I am looking at Ontario. In that case for PNP I will need a pre-approved job offer. The other option that has been advised to me is reach Canada through a project assignment with the Indian company that I work for (this is possible). I can then apply after two years of stay through the Canadian Experience Class category..any views on thatÉ
Yes, if you manage to work temporarily for at least two years in Canada and in jobs under NOC type of 0, A, B, then, you can apply. This could be a good option for you.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hmm good thread and good info.
Guys any update as to what will be the Criteria for reduction of Marks for age, and

also Max points are purposed to be 15 for Work, that mean, it will start low and move on?

IELTS is gonna be 20 points for First language, meaning that 4 Bands x 5 ? BUT are they going to start academic for Doctors or other skill personal, that require clearing exams etc?

Does anyone have idea if the Doctors are going to be in the 2011-2012 NOC List ?

I know there is no info other than the CIC website links posted on this thread (thanks), but, I hope we can see if someone can give us some guide.
THANKS

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Docs will always be in their high demand occupational lists......... :p :p :p :p :p :p

devilhimselff said:
Hmm good thread and good info.
Guys any update as to what will be the Criteria for reduction of Marks for age, and

also Max points are purposed to be 15 for Work, that mean, it will start low and move on?

IELTS is gonna be 20 points for First language, meaning that 4 Bands x 5 ? BUT are they going to start academic for Doctors or other skill personal, that require clearing exams etc?

Does anyone have idea if the Doctors are going to be in the 2011-2012 NOC List ?

I know there is no info other than the CIC website links posted on this thread (thanks), but, I hope we can see if someone can give us some guide.
THANKS

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Heheh!!! I hope so... Though age and Exp will hit me :mad: I am gonna be 38 soon and I guess will loose points on that, also on exp as they will reduce max points.

Vahini

May 21, 2011
Myself and my husband too want to relocate to Canada.
We live in Middle East and are in the financial services.
We really dont know how we can migrate with this new point system.

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
devilhimselff said:
Heheh!!! I hope so... Though age and Exp will hit me :mad: I am gonna be 38 soon and I guess will loose points on that, also on exp as they will reduce max points.
I read somewhere (I don't remember where, so I am not sure if it is trustable information), that for regulated occupations they are planning to ask for proper licensure process. That would mean that we (physicians) should pass the examinations asked by the Royal Canadian Counsil and complete the requirements before applying.

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
best way is quebec - all r open now ,just u need 2 know basic french u r done

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Only a recovering economy of Canada at a faster rate would pacify the process.
The said proposals would suit me a bit, everyone is looking forward to its announcement.
Anyone any idea when it would come out?