+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exit / Entry UAE

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Guys, does anyone know where in UAE/ Dubai can get Exit / Entry Report? And How long it takes to get it?

Regards,

Moe975

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should be from the airport immigration division , but you have to authorize someone to do it on your behalf

Moe975

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone but you have to include your passport copy along with your residency in UAE. Just have an authorization letter along with that

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Moe975 said:
anyone but you have to include your passport copy along with your residency in UAE. Just have an authorization letter along with that
Ok thanks. Have u done it Before?

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so one of my friends replied saying her parents went to the airport and paid around 150 Dirhams. apparently u get it immediately.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Loulou79 said:
so one of my friends replied saying her parents went to the airport and paid around 150 Dirhams. apparently u get it immediately.
Wonderful I really appreciate it because my mom is there I will ask her to go to the airport.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend who took it voluntarily with her to the test did not authenticated it. The other friend who was asked to submit it, her family authenticated it from the ministry of foreign affairs in the UAE.

Call the Embassy or consulate and check if they can do it here.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rak76 said:
Why do you think the officer asks for this document?
The majority of "Phantom residents" came from the UAE. they would come for landing and leave immediately and either come every summer or only come again to apply for citizenship. No stamps on their passports as they use the E-gate service. Thats why the request the detailed exot/entey report from the UAE borders.

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
This is for those who are familar with UAE Entry/ Exit travel movements records
I used to live in the UAE with my husband more than 5 years ago. I am now in Canada and was requested to get my Entry/Exit as I applied for PR renewal from UAE. I am in compliance now having stayed 2 years in a row without travel.
If I manage to find an agent to obtain it:
1. When I make the request for 5 years going back, will UAE Naturalisation issue the last 5 years only or will they give the history of all my travel going back 10 years or more? I think they retain it forever!
2. Do I have to make a request for each passport I used to enter the UAE, or will they be able to capture my travel movements from any one passport?
3. I had once been resident of Dubai and another been resident of Abu Dhabi; shall one request capture Entry / Exit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airports and indeed all UAE airports?
Will appreciate if anyone who had obtained a record attach a copy of (after concealing the identification information), or send it Inbox.
Thanks