+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXAM MEDICAL AND OTHERS

ROCIO LIVELY

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello thank very much for the answer, now I have much confused.

I appreciate your time for some answer.

This some questions:

1. How is about this paper in summary, we are a little confused...

2. Which is the correct step?:

3. My husband have his PDF, he first have to do is send to the government this paper, and when approved how sponsorship, they after must communicate with me and give me the order for go to the doctor?

4. How is the order... I think first is all the PDF togather....his PDF and my PDF and are send to the Ontario.

5. The old passport and other documents complementary, also like contract, voucher, emails, all those documents in spanish, I should also send to translate, also

6. I didn't see in the forms for spouse, if I need present certificate domiciliary where in the actually I am living in my country.

7. What about the documents that have expiration and it lose the time, because takes time the process of the visa. I need send others after..? For example, in my country the paper about the police have expiration 3 months but the government of Canada check my package newly in 7 month... What I need do?

ABOUT CHECK MEDICAL

8. In this case I read and says that this document have expiration for 12 month, but the process for the visa can take 2 years, so I should send other? The government will communicate with me?

9. The result to doctor, that he give me, it's need also to translate?

10. The government have to give to me, the order for I can go to the doctor?
When the government to Canada send me the forms for I can go to the doctor?

11. Where can I get the forms 1017E IMM for I will go to the doctor?

12. The paper from the doctor will give me, I have to put together and with the other papers?

Thank very much, for their time, the patience.

Rocio Lively