+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everyone who received PT with no ties to Ontario connect here

The_departed

May 8, 2015
Hey Russian!
Can you tell us about your experience or anyone's experience with applying to OOPNP with no ties to Ontario? I'm kinda having the same dilemma here. I have received PT from Ontarion, my score is 441. I could really benefit from your advice. Appreciate it, everyone.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_departed said:
Hey Russian!
Can you tell us about your experience or anyone's experience with applying to OOPNP with no ties to Ontario? I'm kinda having the same dilemma here. I have received PT from Ontarion, my score is 441. I could really benefit from your advice. Appreciate it, everyone.
Hi buddy,

I saw several positive examples here on the forum, when people got nominated without ties to Ontario. So lack of ties can be no issue. You will not get rejected for this reason.

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
Hey guys i have my childhood friend who is residing in ontario now. Her husband is a Canadian citizen now. I also have a distant relative who who again stays in cana and is a citizen. So my question is when i write the letter for intention to reside in ontario i will obviously mention those relations but do i need to attach their passport copy or utility bills as proof ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehalshah said:
Hey guys i have my childhood friend who is residing in ontario now. Her husband is a Canadian citizen now. I also have a distant relative who who again stays in cana and is a citizen. So my question is when i write the letter for intention to reside in ontario i will obviously mention those relations but do i need to attach their passport copy or utility bills as proof ?
If you have selected 'yes' as ties in Ontario (in express entry profile) they will need the proofs. If you said no, you can simply mention it in your intent letter and attach some proofs and this should suffice.

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
StAnger said:
If you have selected 'yes' as ties in Ontario (in express entry profile) they will need the proofs. If you said no, you can simply mention it in your intent letter and attach some proofs and this should suffice.
I dont remember where i was asked specifically for ties in ontario while making my ee profile , if your are talking about claiming points for blood relation in canada i answered no.

dtuba

Jan 5, 2016
We have blood ties to Toronto both me and my husband but both are relatives are being jerks about it and not letting us show that so we will be writing no blood ties would it effect our application my crs is 445