+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

evaluate your degrees

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
I have applied for SFW; my education is from India. Do I need to evaluate of my degrees?

Please share more info.....

Regards...

maapl

Feb 22, 2010
Not required. When sending initial application to CIO NS you do NOT have to send any education documents as proof. When sending full application to CHC New Delhi you need to send transcripts in sealed envelope issued by the university.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
Due date for my full application is due by 27 March (120 days)

I do not have transcripts :eek:. I thought to send notarized copy of my degree certificate..... seems I am in trouble....
Any suggestion (alternative to sealed transcripts)?

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
very easily u can get thsi transcript.... i was tensed as well when i was not having it.... you can get it easily when you consult your university... and one more thing... if you are a technical person... please ask for 4-5 copi4s of transcript so that it can be helpful for you in future as well.. for further studies in canada... if you want this might be useful...

Regards,

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Transcripts are required as a general rule

You can send the notarized transcripts but it may increase the processing time and also the IO may not be convinced and may still ask for transcripts again

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
I am commerce graduate from Delhi university, for Transcripts What exactly University would provide in sealed envelop?
sorry i am not sure what is meant by Transcripts from University in sealed envelop.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Pooja seems tensed :eek:)
Dont worry that much, just work fast and as Ankit said, IO can ask for papers that they may require at a later time.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja123 said:
I am commerce graduate from Delhi university, for Transcripts What exactly University would provide in sealed envelop?
sorry i am not sure what is meant by Transcripts from University in sealed envelop.
University has their own format for transcripts. I actually ordered additional copy for my self from my university and it said that I was regular student from aaa date to bbb date and passed this degree in yyy division and subjects and marks for the entire course were mentioned in the table below

Send an e-mail to DU registrar office and they shouldbe able to provide you the procedure to obtain transcripts

b2c

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja123 said:
Transcrit is kind of certificate addressed to requested IO or Education Institution as the case may be.

DU generally gives transcripts by hand without sealed envelop so, dont forget to obtain envelop. The application form for applying the transcripts is available at http://sol.du.ac.in/Forms/Degree%20Transcript%20Form/TransC.pdf

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Well in this case send me a personal message here and i shall send you the format for the same,.

Regards,

pooja123 said:

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
jnathanm, ankit_20, bhaveshenee

Thanks a lot for information & encouraging words....

b2c said:
Transcrit is kind of certificate addressed to requested IO or Education Institution as the case may be.
DU generally gives transcripts by hand without sealed envelop so, dont forget to obtain envelop. The application form for applying the transcripts is available at http://sol.du.ac.in/Forms/Degree%20Transcript%20Form/TransC.pdf
Link is really big help.... Thanks a lot....

rg_canada

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2009
Doc's Request.
05-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
a quick comment Pooja - when they say in a sealed envelope, you also have to make sure that the envelope has a stamp of your university over it at the location of the seal as well. Kinda obvious, but just making sure you keep that in mind.

~RG