+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke further assessment 2022 spouse sponsorship virtual interview call on 15 june

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi I got a virtual interview for my spousal sponsorship kindly anyone reply me who have passed through this? What questions usually they ask?

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Virtual shouldn’t be bad, make sure u go over your documents both you and your partner as to be on point for anything they may ask of you guys.

You submitted your application in 2022 ?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
This is glaring example of the brilliant and lightning fast work (pun intended) CIC does. They put applications from 2022 back in freezer and start working on December 2023 applications?? Why couldn't they schedule this interview back in 2023?? They need 24+6 months to figure out if an applications needs further due diligence.

We seriously need to question the competence, capability and capacity of the officers working in CIC.

I guess all Tim staff near every CIC office, should start serving coffee to the last customer in the que, first.....then work their way backwards. And the moment they recognize a CIC officer, let them wait for a bit, go over their order again....and then hand out their coffee.

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
This is glaring example of the brilliant and lightning fast work (pun intended) CIC does. They put applications from 2022 back in freezer and start working on December 2023 applications?? Why couldn't they schedule this interview back in 2023?? They need 24+6 months to figure out if an applications needs further due diligence.

We seriously need to question the competence, capability and capacity of the officers working in CIC.

I guess all Tim staff near every CIC office, should start serving coffee to the last customer in the que, first.....then work their way backwards. And the moment they recognize a CIC officer, let them wait for a bit, go over their order again....and then hand out their coffee.
Feb 2024 getting PPR

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Interview done lasted for 3 hours asked for 3 additional documents is it on positive side or negative?keep that in mind its further assessment case not a straightforward one

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Interview done lasted for 3 hours asked for 3 additional documents is it on positive side or negative?keep that in mind its further assessment case not a straightforward one
Would it be possible for you to share here or privately, what questions they asked during interview. It was 3 hour long. They must have lot of concerns.