+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error while applying for PRTD using the online portal

Az85

Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

I have been trying to submit the online application for PRTD for the past 3 days continuously. The second page of IMM e5444 gives an error stating "Your changes cannot be saved. Please try again later.". I have read through other threads and tried to use different browsers, clear cache, no special characters in address, etc.; but nothing is working out for me.

Would really appreciate if anyone has come across any other ways of solving this problem. I have booked my tickets as well.

Regards.

Az85

Sep 29, 2019
So that others could benefit, I have resolved my problem. Not sure if that would work for everyone, but I cleared the address table and filled only the fields which were mandatory like Street No, Street Name, etc.; and I was able to move to the next page. Weird!

Jan 25, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
VISIT
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with submitting your online application for Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD). The error message you're encountering is a common issue and can be caused by a variety of factors. Here are a few suggestions that may help:

1. Check your internet connection - make sure you have a stable and fast connection to avoid timeouts or interruptions during the submission process.
  2. Disable pop-up blockers - some pop-up blockers can interfere with the submission process, so try disabling them in your browser temporarily.
  3. Use an updated browser - make sure you're using an up-to-date version of a supported browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
  4. Try a different device - if possible, try submitting the application from a different device, such as a different computer or a tablet.
  5. Contact the IRCC Help Centre - if none of the above suggestions work, consider reaching out to the IRCC Help Centre for assistance. They can provide further guidance and help resolve any technical issues.
I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and successfully submit your PRTD application.