+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems,pls email d ministry for assistance

Adaeze242

May 3, 2024
Mi
In my case, there was a hold on my credit card. I kept calling until I got through and was told it would be automatically resolved.
Mine is also on hold on my debit card, but it’s not reflecting in my account statement, I’m hoping it doesn’t reverse back to my bank account cause I don’t know if they will allow me to submit again if that happens because the deadline is tomorrow

Ravinder96

Oct 14, 2024
Hi, I having a issue during the submission of my complete application .I tried many times to upload it but still getting a error message. I am to worried about my application deadline of submission is 20 October. I took all screen shot and attached with their contact webform but nothing comes from there side. Can anyone suggest what should I do.

XarCab

Oct 16, 2024
For me, this error is still appearing whenever I click the Summary page despite my status already being in Assessment stage, which means I have already successfully paid the application fee.

Should it be something to be worried about?