+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error payment!

littlewitch

Jun 29, 2014
I really need help again, I did upload my application almost finish but in the payment section after I fill my card detail and click on button "pay with credit card" (something) then it showed "payment failed"

What should I do with this? I got the barcode paper, Should I go to bank and make a cashier cheque in named for embassy. Any suggestion? Thank you.

gagsgk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Bangaloe
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-7-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2014
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
21-07-2014
File Transfer...
21-07-2014
Med's Request
21-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5/8/2014
LANDED..........
20/08/2014
littlewitch said:
I really need help again, I did upload my application almost finish but in the payment section after I fill my card detail and click on button "pay with credit card" (something) then it showed "payment failed"

What should I do with this? I got the barcode paper, Should I go to bank and make a cashier cheque in named for embassy. Any suggestion? Thank you.
Did you check if the amount got deducted ?? Check if transaction is not prossesd try it again or else make a cheque

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlewitch said:

You can't pay with a check unless you're in Canada. Is your card a Visa, MasterCard or American Express?

What barcode paper are you talking about? is it the one that says "Official Receipt / Reçu officiel" ! If you get this after submitting the payment, you should also receive a confirmation email from CIC which is the IMM5739 form with a unique application number.

Your application isn't submitted unless it is there on the "submitted applications" section in your MyCic.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[glow=red,2,300]
littlewitch said:

Some forum members advised that there were cases when payment of application was not successful with debit card giving errors, but successful with credit card. If your card is debit card, try to pay with credit card.

littlewitch

Jun 29, 2014
Oh thank all of you. My card is credit card (Master card)

I called a person in visa office from north of Thailand (Chiang mai) office because in Bangkok I can't contact the embassy. They put the phone number but it's not working at all. I'm just kind of worried. So after got the rough information from that lady. I went to the visa submission office. In Thailand the Canadian embassy accepted cashier cheque. I just need to print out the IMM1294E for visa submission and give them cashier cheque pay for embassy.

Anyway, thank for your information ALL OF YOU! :)

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir_Khalilov said:
[glow=red,2,300]
Some forum members advised that there were cases when payment of application was not successful with debit card giving errors, but successful with credit card. If your card is debit card, try to pay with credit card.
What is the different btw credit & debit? For those who do not understand.

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ola1974 said:
What is the different btw credit & debit? For those who do not understand.
A Debit Card is directly linked to your Savings account in the Bank. Whenever you purchase something and give your Debit Card, then the amount in your savings account will be reduced based on your purchase.

In case of Credit Card, you do purchase without having any money in your account because it is not linked to your Savings account at all. At the end of the fixed tenure, they will send you the details of your purchase for the period and you need to pay them back.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only have debit cards, so I have to look for credit card to be able to pay for online application. It is a bit inconvnience.

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Neez said:
A Debit Card is directly linked to your Savings account in the Bank. Whenever you purchase something and give your Debit Card, then the amount in your savings account will be reduced based on your purchase.

In case of Credit Card, you do purchase without having any money in your account because it is not linked to your Savings account at all. At the end of the fixed tenure, they will send you the details of your purchase for the period and you need to pay them back.
In case of Credit Card, you do purchase without having any money in your account because it is not linked to your Savings account at all. At the end of the fixed tenure, they will send you the details of your purchase for the period and you need to pay them back with interest. check the interest rate with your bank.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
ola1974 said:
I only have debit cards, so I have to look for credit card to be able to pay for online application. It is a bit inconvnience.
try debit card, if it fails only then you need to find credit card.

embassy's official website mentions credit card as a payment method but not debit card. although, their are mixed reviews about debit card transaction success.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

meagan99 said:
try debit card, if it fails only then you need to find credit card.

embassy's official website mentions credit card as a payment method but not debit card. although, their are mixed reviews about debit card transaction success.

Only CC works.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[glow=red,2,300]
ola1974 said:
Thanks for response, it is helpful
Yes, first give it try with debit card, cause I have tried and it was successful. If you failure on that, then you may look for ways of getting credit card.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir_Khalilov said:
[glow=red,2,300]
Yes, first give it try with debit card, cause I have tried and it was successful. If you failure on that, then you may look for ways of getting credit card.
I think you move a step forward practically in ur advice. Thank you.