+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

error in my Visa stamp

kiran bapodara

May 20, 2024
Yeah. I got a reply from ircc webform saying the last letters are missed due to the lack of space but full name has been recorded in the system. Here's the mail which I received after submitting webform. I got this mail after 3-4 weeks of submitting the webform

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note, the name on the counterfoil is truncated due to lack of space but your full name has been recorded in our system. The visa issued is a valid visa.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. We thank you for your patience.
How many days they took to reply your webform?

kiran bapodara

May 20, 2024
Yeah. I got a reply from ircc webform saying the last letters are missed due to the lack of space but full name has been recorded in the system. Here's the mail which I received after submitting webform. I got this mail after 3-4 weeks of submitting the webform

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your recent enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please note, the name on the counterfoil is truncated due to lack of space but your full name has been recorded in our system. The visa issued is a valid visa.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. We thank you for your patience.
How long they took exactly to reply your webform??

i have also submitted the webform on 28th may but still they haven’t responded yet..

please tell me when you have submitted webform i mean what’s the exact date and when you got the response??

kiran bapodara

May 20, 2024
He

Dear Applicant:

Hey i have submitted the webform on 26th may but still there is no reponse from them

what should i do??
Could you please suggest me??
I am so stressed