+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOR by BC

Kapilamanocha

May 17, 2019
I am writing this post in a hope to help some people who are not happy with their IELTS result and unsure if they should go for EOR. Well below is my story.

In March 2019 I attempted for IELTS for the third time. My scores were L- 8.5, R- 8, writing-6, S-6.5. I was obviously very upset. In my previous attempts my writing score was always 6.5 but rest were 8 or 8+. I was shocked to see 6.5 in speaking as from getting a 8 in previous attempts to 6.5 was steep fall; and according to me the speaking test went well. My examiner was old and she asked me a question "Do you think older people are happier than the younger one?" and replied " No, infact ,I know some old people who are always cranky. and I could feel that her expression changed. But at that time I thought it should not matter. They are marking my English and not my thoughts. Also, i was disappointed with my written test score but not as much as with the speaking test score . Thus I decided for EOR and below is the result:

Speaking -7.5 ( increase of 1 band)
Writing: 6.5 ( increase of .5 band)

Though i still have to go for another test but I am satisfied with my results now.

I just want to say that if you are sure in your heart that you have done well, please go ahead with the revaluation.