+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI

nishkarsh

Apr 4, 2022
@Naturgrl I already have a BE degree and PGDM . hmm ..if 1yr relevency required then i have to stick with same noc or have to wait for few months to change it. what do you think if i don't opt for French , one potion is ILTES . would there be other options ..?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl I already have a BE degree and PGDM . hmm ..if 1yr relevency required then i have to stick with same noc or have to wait for few months to change it. what do you think if i don't opt for French , one potion is ILTES . would there be other options ..?
How old are you? What is your IELTS scores? Getting a job offer with LMIA is an option.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl my age is 30 , I have given CELPIP - L-8,R-7,W-8,S-7. Do you have any leads or refereances for LMIA offer or may be any relevent sources
No leads or references. Your Canadian job sites like LinkedIn, job bank or indeed. Few employers (if any) will respond since you don’t have work authorization and processing is long. Employer needs to pay $1k and file a LMIA to prove no one in Canada could be hired. Then you file for closed work permit,

Reactions: nishkarsh

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@Naturgrl my age is 30 , I have given CELPIP - L-8,R-7,W-8,S-7. Do you have any leads or refereances for LMIA offer or may be any relevent sources
Securing a job offer is probably the hardest way to increase your score. Look into learning French or coming to Canada on a study permit to complete further education (ideally a masters) and then qualify for a PGWP so that you can get Canadian work experience and further increase your score.

nishkarsh

Apr 4, 2022
@Naturgrl coould you help me in terms of of acceptance of CELPIP socre by the canadian universites , like if i choose the study path do i ned to give ILTES acadmics or celpip will work !!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl coould you help me in terms of of acceptance of CELPIP socre by the canadian universites , like if i choose the study path do i ned to give ILTES acadmics or celpip will work !!
Schools will have different language requirements and may accept CELPIP. For a study permit and if applying through SDS, you need IELTS academic. For non SDS, language scores are not required but will make your profile weak if you can’t show English proficiency.

Reactions: nishkarsh