Entry Visa India

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Whats the fee per person for entry visa?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Reactions: harneetk

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Reactions: harneetk

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
First, you will get an email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in not from BLS
BLS status updates: (i) in transit to CGI (ii) processing at CGI
Visa site update: (i) under process (ii) under processing (iiI) granted (iv) printed
@eas2lv i see "under processing" in the visa website, but BLS still say " in transit". I hope it still means it has reached CGI and they are processing it and that its just time lag on BLS side to update as "processing at CGI" ?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
  • Love
Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv i see "under processing" in the visa website, but BLS still say " in transit". I hope it still means it has reached CGI and they are processing it and that its just time lag on BLS side to update as "processing at CGI" ?
Toronto? They will take it to CGI tomorrow morning and update sometime by noon. BLS<->CGI transit seems to be faster in Vancouver and may update today itself.
EDIT: that said, "under processing" seems to indicate its with CGI, possibly BLS update is slow.

Reactions: DPJ

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Toronto? They will take it to CGI tomorrow morning and update sometime by noon. BLS<->CGI transit seems to be faster in Vancouver and may update today itself.
EDIT: that said, "under processing" seems to indicate its with CGI, possibly BLS update is slow.
This is Vancouver yes

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
This is Vancouver yes
all three applications now say "Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed. Once visa is printed,please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application " . We can still get by post and no need to go pick up right when it gets printed ?

Reactions: Uniyas and eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
all three applications now say "Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed. Once visa is printed,please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application " . We can still get by post and no need to go pick up right when it gets printed ?
Congrats.
Yes, that's generic message from the visa processing system. In your case, if paid for courier, it will arrive by post. Follow BLS status from now.

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Congrats.
Yes, that's generic message from the visa processing system. In your case, if paid for courier, it will arrive by post. Follow BLS status from now.
Thank you ! All three applications have this update, i am so glad ! I will update here about next stages. Atleast Vanc is fast enough for visas.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thank you ! All three applications have this update, i am so glad ! I will update here about next stages. Atleast Vanc is fast enough for visas.
It seems you are getting visa and OCI same day...