+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada for the first time by road

ledzee

Oct 17, 2018
Hi All, I have a question regarding which documents are needed for Canada entry and entering Canada for the first time by road from USA.
I currently work in Boston, USA. I've received my COPR under express entry and planning to enter Canada for the first time on October 10 by road from Rainbow bridge at Niagara falls.
  1. What are the documents needed while entering Canada for the first time?
  2. Any tips/tricks, things to keep in mind while entering for the first time by road?
Thank you all!

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi All, I have a question regarding which documents are needed for Canada entry and entering Canada for the first time by road from USA.
I currently work in Boston, USA. I've received my COPR under express entry and planning to enter Canada for the first time on October 10 by road from Rainbow bridge at Niagara falls.
  1. What are the documents needed while entering Canada for the first time?
  2. Any tips/tricks, things to keep in mind while entering for the first time by road?
Thank you all!
Go through this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/prepare-life-canada/border-entry.html
It is mostly quite smooth and if you have followed the instructions, you will sail through smoothly.

Reactions: ledzee