+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ENTERING CANADA CONFUSION

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
and i tell you one true story about these stupid Immigration officers in toronto airport, some time there are very sick officers and this news was on Tv and in news papers too couple of months ago one immigration officer start observe one pessenger and told security that this person is sitting long time here and seems me very dangerous person security went and use Electricity Equipment on him he collapsed and got heart attack and died on the spot, but later reality came that this man went to see her mother in Canada he was a polish man and dont speak English his mother was supose to pick up him from airport but got little late due to some reason and during this these airport security killed him by using Electricity shock , can you believe this kind of sickness ?

maroraza said:
what kind of problem you see in my answer you making him worry by saying stupid things he is british Citizen why you guys making him worry he dont need visa to enter a country then what kind of problem do you see ? of course its makes me Confuse a British Citizen who dont need visa and afraid to travel due to one stupid incident by canadian immigration officer and its only happend while he was travling on one way ticket thats why they asked few question but after this they allow him enter to country, so if someone is confuse and need Advise give him good advise not make him worry while there isnt any problem to enter in a country,

Regina said:
maroraza , people on the forum want to get an KNOWLEDGEABLE answer, not just your "thoughts because you wish to help"

Unfortunately, your answers are not knowledgeable at all, so for people it would be better not to rely on them. But they can think you know something about the process when you do not...

So I guess you should refrain from giving advices or , if you still wish to do that , please, follow PMM's advice....

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
these kind of rules they apply for thrid world read at the bottom line of weblink which you paste
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289E10.asp
british citizen dont have to be afraid as Canada is under british Queen ,

Warning: If you leave Canada before permanent residence is approved there is no guarantee that you will be allowed to return or re-enter Canada. This is especially true if you require a visitor visa. Your application may be refused or delayed if you no longer have temporary resident status to qualify as a member of the Spouse or Common-law partner in Canada class.
they have rules for rich and poor countries different ,

thaiguy said:
cm2008 said:
im probley gonna go with a open ended return ticket, if i do will immigration still give me a 6 month pass and what are my chances of a extension after the 6 months ??? coz i know my PR application is gonna take way over 6 months
When you apply for your PR, you apply for an extension of the visa at the same time. It's pretty much automatic that you get it. Read about it here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289E10.asp