+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry CEC- Can anybody suggest me please

daynight

Oct 16, 2011
i want to apply case under Canadian experience class. my work permit is getting expired on 27 Oct 2011, i will get 2 year of experience on Nov 17, 2011. i apply for a new work permit which i will get by mid Jan. So do i apply case with 2 years of exp on 17 Nov ( i will be on implied status) or do i have to wait for another two months by mid Jan to apply case with my new work permit.
Thanks

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
i think it is better to wait untill you get your new work permit approved one....................!!

meantime you have some works do...........!!

1. don't wait too long..........!! appy for work permit right now...........!!!

2. you have to get PCC from your home country and other counries if any.............!!

so it take time .....!! try to get it done.......!!!

3. you need IELTS test results ......... if you hav eok ...!! otherwise apply now and be ready with results.!!

some times dates are not available .....!! some times score is not good enough for your NOC..........[ i don;t know what is your NOC ]

4. try to get marriage certificate if you are married, Get PCC as well for her..........!! and kids etc

5. try get all the documents ...............!! it takes time.....!!

6. dont go for any consultant or lawyer .......................!! you have time and prepare documents acording to check list........!!

daynight

Oct 16, 2011
I have all the document ready as PCC from home country, IELTS results and all the requuired document listed in checklist. still i am confuse on this point whether to apply or wait for work permit

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
daynight said:
i want to apply case under Canadian experience class. my work permit is getting expired on 27 Oct 2011, i will get 2 year of experience on Nov 17, 2011. i apply for a new work permit which i will get by mid Jan. So do i apply case with 2 years of exp on 17 Nov ( i will be on implied status) or do i have to wait for another two months by mid Jan to apply case with my new work permit.
Thanks
jsa's opinion is correct. Apply for your work permit at first because of that take shorter time. Once your got your work permit, you can work and apply CEC at the same time. CEC application contains a lot of preparation need to be done before your can submit the file, such as employer letter, job description, T4 form, complete all the forms, photos, payment, education certificates, scores from the Canadian school, lenguage test score, etc. Read all the information from CIC site carefully before your apply!