+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

English professiency check

Ali.kh1997

Apr 20, 2024
The NLPNP for international graduate page indicates that Applicants with TEER 4 (in-demand) occupations must submit a valid language proficiency test in their NLPNP application. The test must be valid for the entire processing of NLPNP application and submission of permanent residence application.
I got my pnp nomination, and I applied for PR through IRCC portal, in January without English exam I wrote a letter stating this regulation as my job is TIER1 . They returned the application due missing birth certificate only. Does it mean that my explanation for English is enough or should I take the English exam again. Please advise.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
The NLPNP for international graduate page indicates that Applicants with TEER 4 (in-demand) occupations must submit a valid language proficiency test in their NLPNP application. The test must be valid for the entire processing of NLPNP application and submission of permanent residence application.
I got my pnp nomination, and I applied for PR through IRCC portal, in January without English exam I wrote a letter stating this regulation as my job is TIER1 . They returned the application due missing birth certificate only. Does it mean that my explanation for English is enough or should I take the English exam again. Please advise.
Does your Job offer is under TEER 4 or TEER 1 ? If it’s TEER4 , you need to provide valid language exam with application.