+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enfield and reomerz can you please review my case and advice me thanks

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
i had completed my PGD in business management from here in UK
i have more then 8 years experience in retail and customer service industry
now i got acceptance from senneca collage for three years business admin In retail management
I had paid first semester fee $6300
i am showing transfer money to canda with my name $22000 (bank Draft)
so is it ok or should i have to adjust my credit in this course on the basis of my PGD or i can apply directly please advice me
as i am suppose to submit my application in next week thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neverz said:
i had completed my PGD in business management from here in UK
i have more then 8 years experience in retail and customer service industry
now i got acceptance from senneca collage for three years business admin In retail management
I had paid first semester fee $6300
i am showing transfer money to canda with my name $22000 (bank Draft)
so is it ok or should i have to adjust my credit in this course on the basis of my PGD or i can apply directly please advice me
as i am suppose to submit my application in next week thanks
Hi,

1. "Proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada" is one of the way to meet your financial requirement.
2. As you are already a PG graduate in business; you are most likely to face problem if your proposed 3 years business course is NOT a PG/PG+ level.

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
enfield said:
Hi,

1. "Proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada" is one of the way to meet your financial requirement.
2. As you are already a PG graduate in business; you are most likely to face problem if your proposed 3 years business course is NOT a PG/PG+ level.
hi,
enfield please guide me about ESL ??? and its enrollment system........is university of regina give this oppurtiny ..........i really dont knw well about esl in canada

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Hello,

Brother provide me with your complete past studies as you only mention you did PGD what was your previous academics.

and from which country your applying ?

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
thanks ramzero for showing your interest
yes i had done Graduation (b.com) in 2006 from university of karachi in 3rd division and then experiences as i had mentioned and i just completed my PGD from here in uk and i will apply from here in london
and one more thing can you tell me except the study plan is there anything which we have to give or submit (undertaking ) some one told me that you have to give undertaking but for what i dont know ?

yash1993

Jan 31, 2012
hi,
neverz can u put your full profile (with percentage) as i will also be applying for senneca for the buss. admin. in mgm. so relevant course it will help me a lot

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
neverz said:
thanks ramzero for showing your interest
yes i had done Graduation (b.com) in 2006 from university of karachi in 3rd division and then experiences as i had mentioned and i just completed my PGD from here in uk and i will apply from here in london
and one more thing can you tell me except the study plan is there anything which we have to give or submit (undertaking ) some one told me that you have to give undertaking but for what i dont know ?
Your most welcome

As far I know going at same level of studies it's a refusal
1. Apply in some Master program

or

2. Apply in Advance Diploma

Applying in Toronto is another big risk rest is your own choice.

Undertaking is given when 3rd person is sponsoring you for higher studies such as Brother, Sister, Uncle or etc etc.