+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Verification

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Friends,

Good Morning!! I am about to submit my Full Application with all the Supporting Documents in a couple of weeks time. I have got the Employment Reference Letter from my present Employer. The problem here is, the Branch office where my Supervisor is sitting don't have a letter pad on the name of that branch. But, he has got his Visiting card printed with the branch office address he is sitting in. So, I ended up having a letter with the letter head having the address of one branch and the address in the visiting card with the address of an another branch (the branch where he is really sitting).

Will this create any problem in the CIC Employment check. I heard that the CIC will pick up the number from the Letter Head and will try to reach the supervisor. Is that true? In that case, they will not be able to reach the Supervisor as the supervisor doesnt sit in that branch. Please throw some light on this and clarify my doubts/ worries.

Also, I heard that if they are not able to reach the supervisor they will talk to some HR person over there regarding my Roles & Responsibilities. My organization being a big company, there is no way an HR will know the roles or responsibilities of myself...only my Supervisor knows. what to do now? please help.

rgds,
George

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Get a reference letter on plain paper, have stamped with official seal, include visiting card of your supervisor and write a covering letter explaining the whole situation...

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear S.K,

As per the company policy, he cannot use the company seal. Please help me sir.

Note - if the company lettter pad and the visiting/ business card has a different contact numbers and address between each other, will it screw up my application (that is in the second stage ) completely? or will they call me for interview doubting my case?

rgds,
George

Reactions: Ylover207

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear S.K,

Note - if the company lettter pad and the visiting/ business card has a different contact numbers and address between each other, will it screw up my application (that is in the second stage ) completely? or will they call me for interview doubting my case?
rgds,
George
i am afraid nobody can give you a definite answer here. this depends upon the immigration officer reviewing your file. best of luck.

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Dear S.K,

rgds,
George
Hi did Ircc call to verify ?