+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment requirements for noc code 4031 and 4032

jatinder276

Nov 10, 2021
hi
i have done MTech in CSE and working as a teacher in private elementary and secondary school. i want to apply under EE under NOC code 4031 or 4032 but I think my qualification does not match with the employment requirements under these noc codes. I am confused about these two requirements 1. "A bachelor's degree in education is required" 2. "A provincial teaching certificate is required." because I do not have done B.Ed and do not possess any teaching certificate. would you guys please help me out is it mandatory to comply with these employments requirements?b

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi
i have done MTech in CSE and working as a teacher in private elementary and secondary school. i want to apply under EE under NOC code 4031 or 4032 but I think my qualification does not match with the employment requirements under these noc codes. I am confused about these two requirements 1. "A bachelor's degree in education is required" 2. "A provincial teaching certificate is required." because I do not have done B.Ed and do not possess any teaching certificate. would you guys please help me out is it mandatory to comply with these employments requirements?b
You can use those NOCs but for working in Canada, you can’t work in those NOCs unless licensed.

jatinder276

Nov 10, 2021
hi
is there any info regarding this on the Ircc site to confirm that we don't need to comply with the employment requirements given in the NOC code while applying for an EE profile? Thanks