+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Reference Letter

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have about 12 yrs of experience. I mentioned 0213 and 2171 as my noc on my application. But ircc changed it all to 2173.
Hello,

We are in a similar situation. Do we need to get reference letters from all employers or just three years experience is enough? Is it the same for work permit too??

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hello,

We are in a similar situation. Do we need to get reference letters from all employers or just three years experience is enough? Is it the same for work permit too??
You need reference letters for all the Employers specified on the application for which you are claiming points for. If you specify only 3 years and claim points then show the reference letters for those 3 yrs of employement.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
You need reference letters for all the Employers specified on the application for which you are claiming points for. If you specify only 3 years and claim points then show the reference letters for those 3 yrs of employement.
Great Thanks. Is it the same for work permit too??

Jul 25, 2018
You will need the reference letters of the jobs you are claiming the CRS points, for receiving the ITA.

1) The work reference letter must include your duties and responsibilities as per your NOC, CTC, hours worked per week, designation and joining date. This must be signed by your immediate manager/HR

2) Check out this link - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/

3) If you are claiming points then Yes. Otherwise you can move it to the personal history section.
If you already have 3 years of work experience then your CRS points max out, (assuming you only have foreign non-Canadian work experience.)

If I could not gather refrence letter for all those companies what will happen?

But I have joining letter and experience letter of all those companies

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

My Questions regarding my wife’s experience. She has a 2 years experience from 2014 to 2016 as a staff nurse(noc A)in India hospital.Hospital gave her case money and they also mentioned in experience letter they gave salary by case. She hasn’t pay stub from hospital and not any bank statement. She has a only joining letter, Reference letter and relieving later. Is pay stub and bank statement compulsory for PR application?

Thank you in advance