+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment record

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Hello All
Apart from the reference letters and salary slips for last six months from each employer do we need to add any other document.Also if we show bank statement as a proof of salary in account is it required that we show it for all the years we worked for?
Thank you

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You just need reference letters and a business card (if possible) from your employer. Pay stubs, bank statements, return copies are not mandatory.

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Yes, they will. It is always better to submit more documents that support your claims, increases the genuinty of the applicant.
Great so i have been working for 4 years should i provide bank statement for all the 4 years since my salary has always been credited in the bank account.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Great so i have been working for 4 years should i provide bank statement for all the 4 years since my salary has always been credited in the bank account.
You're kidding me. As he said, be very specific and provide what they have asked for. Just the reference letter. This letter requires all those information which you will be giving as an additional documents.

The letter is provided by your employer and not you. The letter needs to have your annual compensation which covers your salary part. They are a clever bunch. An employer will never fake a doc for a single employee and make his company red flagged.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
No. You just need a refference letter and that's it. If you will want to further add more documentation, AT THE MOST, attach latest 6 months pay stubs. No bank statements are needed unless asked for. It is generally for the self employed who need to put bank statements.

Reactions: jaspreet1911