+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer work cancellation

eyang1805

Mar 18, 2022
Can employer cancel my application even if I got my visa approved, I’m a direct hire from Philippines and my employer need to verify my contract to POLO Toronto but he is stressing out because of the requirements needed and the hassle that might cause him.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can employer cancel my application even if I got my visa approved, I’m a direct hire from Philippines and my employer need to verify my contract to POLO Toronto but he is stressing out because of the requirements needed and the hassle that might cause him.
What type of permit have you been approved for? Closed work permit? If closed, it isn't cancelled but you can't work for anyone but your employer listed on the permit.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

1. Yes, if s/he decides that no longer wants or needs the employee.

WelderCSR

Sep 23, 2021
This is for the POLO that is needed for you to exit the Philippines right? I have read stories before, some are going to Hongkong for a vacation and from there they flew to Canada.