+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Portal enrollment delay

Suzysalem

Dec 25, 2020
Hi all,

We are supposed to apply for the closed WP T13, my employer started the process by applying for the Employer Portal enrollment and it is 14 days now and no updates on the enrollment activation. the screen only contains "
"What would you like to do today?"

"View my submitted applications or profiles"
Employer Portal enrollment and application number, with no options to choose and proceed with the offer of employment submission.
the Employer sent them an email regarding the activation, with no reply.

Any advice? what should we be supposed to see in the screen when it is activated to be able to proceed with the offer of employment. our permits is expiring in few days.

Damalle

May 9, 2022
Hi all,

We are supposed to apply for the closed WP T13, my employer started the process by applying for the Employer Portal enrollment and it is 14 days now and no updates on the enrollment activation. the screen only contains "
"What would you like to do today?"

"View my submitted applications or profiles"
Employer Portal enrollment and application number, with no options to choose and proceed with the offer of employment submission.
the Employer sent them an email regarding the activation, with no reply.

Any advice? what should we be supposed to see in the screen when it is activated to be able to proceed with the offer of employment. our permits is expiring in few days.
Hello, Im having the exact same issue. its been 14 days for me too and all i see is What would you like to do today! Did you ever figure it out?