+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EMPLOYER DRIVEN SEMI SKILLED

foxrolly

May 4, 2009
Hi! I applied for AINP under employer driven semi skilled. They recieved my application last january 29,2009 and i recieved my FILE NUMBER RECIEPT:
MY FILE NUMBER is XX 77X8 last February 27, 2009.
as per thier email i have to wait for 100 to 150 days for the result.

It was stated in thier email the timelines of thier processing period:
EMPLOYER APPLICATION: 60 to 90 days
AINP APPLICATION: 40 to 60 days

After five days of recieving an email from AINP. my manager informed me that he recieved a letter from AINP office saying that, he needs to send a copy of community retention plan and accomodation contract which was sent after a week thru fax quating my file number: as per email i can send some documents by sending it thru fax...
I just want to ask, when can i recieve my certificate? or is there anybody here in the same situation? im worried now because i noticed that all guys in this forum are from H1B visa only. i haven't seeen any applicants under employer driven...
thank you....waiting for your response....

Is it true that they will call the company for verification?

foxrolly

May 4, 2009
i think our situation is the same....yes i recieved a mail from AINP saying that they recieve my application along with the file number then suddenly, i was informed by my manager that he recieved a registered mail coming from AINP office asking to submit some missing documents which are INTEGRATION AND RETENTION PLAN and ACCOMODATION CONTRACT..thats it...i send it thru fax quating my file number.

i did not hear anything from them...but hoping for a positive result...!!!!

macie

May 6, 2009
hey! i just wanna ask you when did you submit your application? and how long did it takes before you recieve a letter as well as your employer from the immigration???

i was able to submit my application last march but until now i haven't heard anything about it...

thankzz

foxrolly

May 4, 2009
i submitted my application january then recieved file number february, the reason why they wrote a letter from my employer just because AINP asking for additional documents or some missing document are missing from my employer side. aside from that nothing.

igotink1733

Jan 30, 2009
HEY FOLLY I AM TRYING TO EMAIL YOU... I CAN NOT SEND YOU EMAIL BECAUSE YOUR INBOX IS FULL, PLEASE DELETE
Thanks