+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer dont wanna support my application!!!!!!!

albertalbert

Jun 26, 2022
I have all the requirements listed on the immigration website for PR, and immigration lawyers or consultants also tell me that I have what it takes to apply.

However, my employer is unwilling to support me by providing the only requirement the government asks from them (letter, extract, etc.), even though this would not represent any cost or the cost would be minimal even when the employer is a large company with the necessary history and resources.

What should be done in these cases?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have all the requirements listed on the immigration website for PR, and immigration lawyers or consultants also tell me that I have what it takes to apply.

However, my employer is unwilling to support me by providing the only requirement the government asks from them (letter, extract, etc.), even though this would not represent any cost or the cost would be minimal even when the employer is a large company with the necessary history and resources.

Which program? Employers have no legal obligation to support your PR application.

forevermore76

Star Member
May 19, 2024

Find a different employer.

Reactions: scylla

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

What program? You don’t have all the requirements if you require employer support or nomination. Employer is under no obligation to do so and many don’t especially large companies.

Express Entry doesn’t require a job offer.