+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer CONATCT numbers CHANGED..............Plz Help..................

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Hi Guys,,

I have already applied under FWS.Today, I checked my employer's website and It says due to some network difficulties we have changed our Contact No.(Phone and Fax both).

I have already sent my exprience letters to embassy with my application, on those letters old phone numbers and fax is written. My question is, should I inform that change to embassy or they can check thru the compay website????

Your reply would be highly appreciated...............

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravoo said:
Hi Guys,,

I have already applied under FWS.Today, I checked my employer's website and It says due to some network difficulties we have changed our Contact No.(Phone and Fax both).

I have already sent my exprience letters to embassy with my application, on those letters old phone numbers and fax is written. My question is, should I inform that change to embassy or they can check thru the compay website????

You should inform the embassy. Its better to play safe

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravoo said:
Hi Guys,,

hi BRAVOO, exactly same thing happened to me. I contacted London CHC with Case specific enquiry form on their website. i also received a auto-confirmation from them that it will be updated.

u can do the same. btw, which visa office r u?

yvdr

Jan 1, 2010
Hi All,
Firstly, I worked as a lecturer in private college. Now I am working as a S/W enginner.
They are calling to each and every employer or present employer only.
Because, private college people didn't maintain any records about employer's details.
Please tell me.
Thanks for your reply