+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Email not received - Ircc permanent residence confirmation portal

Kcirima

Jan 6, 2024
Hi Guys hope someone can answer my query i got an email from IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC • IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on August 1st 2024, asking for my name and basic stuffs. And there was a letter in the email that says my PR application is approved. So i replied to the email on the same day.

But now as I see my tracker it's still stuck on background check in progress and eligibility didn't even start yet. But according to the letter in the email. My PR application is approved.

Is it a glitch or a mistake or did i really get my pr application approved?

Please i am confused and tensed hope somebody can help me out.
Thank you
No i didnt receive any automated email.
Thank you ; did you receive credentials for portal or still waiting for P2

arpitsingh

Sep 4, 2024
How long did it take you to get the p2 email. Can you share your timeline?
Hi Guys hope someone can answer my query i got an email from IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC • IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on August 1st 2024, asking for my name and basic stuffs. And there was a letter in the email that says my PR application is approved. So i replied to the email on the same day.

But now as I see my tracker it's still stuck on background check in progress and eligibility didn't even start yet. But according to the letter in the email. My PR application is approved.

Is it a glitch or a mistake or did i really get my pr application approved?

Please i am confused and tensed hope somebody can help me out.
Can you please tell me whether you have received your P2 email yet if yes how much time did it took to receive ECOPR? Thanks