+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligible for CEC but not FSWP

indiashillong

Feb 26, 2015
I have just created my EE profile and for some reason my profile shows that I am qualified for CEC but not FSWP inspite of the fact that I do qualify for it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
indiashillong said:
I have just created my EE profile and for some reason my profile shows that I am qualified for CEC but not FSWP inspite of the fact that I do qualify for it.
You may not have put ECA.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
indiashillong said:
Are you sure you score 67 or more under the FSW scoring system? Also, are you sure you stated a high enough sum of money?

indiashillong

Feb 26, 2015
fl_pie said:
Are you sure you score 67 or more under the FSW scoring system? Also, are you sure you stated a high enough sum of money?
Yes I do have the 67 points to be qualified for FSWP. I believe the system is pretty dumb. For my education in India I haven't got the ECA yet and it just takes that into account.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IamTheWalrus said:
I have the same issue, IELTS and ECA are submitted plus I have education from Canada
If you have ECA, then the other factor is how much money you have declared. For FSW you need a particular amount of money, even if you are in Canada now.

c0109

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
But if you are working on LMIA approved work permit and you have less than one yr experience in Canada, then you qualify for FSW and you don't have to show funds. Depends on case to case.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c0109 said:
But if you are working on LMIA approved work permit and you have less than one yr experience in Canada, then you qualify for FSW and you don't have to show funds. Depends on case to case.
Are you sure you can create an 'eligible' EE profile with less than 1 year experience?

c0109

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
april2014_AINP said:
Are you sure you can create an 'eligible' EE profile with less than 1 year experience?
Yes, I did it and also got an invite on Jan 31st. I have LMIA approved work permit.

indiashillong

Feb 26, 2015
Couple of my friends have the exact qualification as me and they are qualified for both FSWP and CEC but not me.
I have double checked and triple checked we have selected exact options while creating the profile.