+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibilty passed, what next

May 7, 2021
Hi everyone
I'm a protected person and just received eligibility passed email couple of days ago, my process has been completed around 84%, but medical has not yet asked to do, what is the next step and how long would it take to complete the process.
Thank you

Aboje

May 6, 2023
Ontario
Hi everyone
I'm a protected person and just received eligibility passed email couple of days ago, my process has been completed around 84%, but medical has not yet asked to do, what is the next step and how long would it take to complete the process.
Thank you
Please share your timeline

May 7, 2021
Congrats did you get pre arrival too?
Yes I did, but what is that for as we are already in the country, I was thinking probably I got pre arrival by mistakenly.
Anyone else on the same boat, or have idea whats next and time frame.
Thanx

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Yes I did, but what is that for as we are already in the country, I was thinking probably I got pre arrival by mistakenly.
Anyone else on the same boat, or have idea whats next and time frame.
Thanx
Probably you will get pre portal invite and copr. Pre arrival is standard procedure for everyone. When did you get pre arrival? Im wondering how long time between pre arrival and eligibility?

May 7, 2021
Probably you will get pre portal invite and copr. Pre arrival is standard procedure for everyone. When did you get pre arrival? Im wondering how long time between pre arrival and eligibility?
Thank you for your reply.
I got eligibility passed letter a week ago and very next day pre arrival letter, but haven't received medical request so far, does it apply to everyone or without medical it can also be processed, as my process is 85% already?
Thanks

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Thank you for your reply.
I got eligibility passed letter a week ago and very next day pre arrival letter, but haven't received medical request so far, does it apply to everyone or without medical it can also be processed, as my process is 85% already?
Thanks
Medical procedure changed after covid 19. So maybe they will not request again. I think after couple weeks you will get updates. Are you 2021 applicant?

May 7, 2021
Medical procedure changed after covid 19. So maybe they will not request again. I think after couple weeks you will get updates. Are you 2021 applicant?
Thank you for your response.
Yes I applied PR in Dec 2021.
Do you have any idea, what could be the next probable step and how long normally they take till the PR confirmation after this letter.
Thank you

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Thank you for your response.
Yes I applied PR in Dec 2021.
Do you have any idea, what could be the next probable step and how long normally they take till the PR confirmation after this letter.
Thank you
Hopefully you get your pr before new year. Plz update us if you get any news

May 7, 2021
Hello everyone
Yesterday they requested to submit PCC, that I have done today, now background check showing Not Applicable, would anyone please guide me through what is the next process and how long will it take more to finalize.

Thanks

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone
Yesterday they requested to submit PCC, that I have done today, now background check showing Not Applicable, would anyone please guide me through what is the next process and how long will it take more to finalize.

Thanks
Any update?

May 7, 2021
How long did your eligibility take? How many month to got passed or sent you letter ?
I applied PR in Dec 2021, got AOR in Jan 2022, Process started Aug 2022, and got eligibility passed in Sep 2023.. still awaiting the next Process