+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required: Unable to Verify Employer

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Dear All,

I'm seeking help in resolving the notes received on my GCMS notes. My PR application under CEC is under review required for one of my current job roles. The comments from reviewing officer "Unable to verify employer via websearch". I'm a bit puzzled with this review as the company work with is one of the largest entity here in Canada with multiple sites. Furthermore, the employer reference letter I submitted has the company website listed. In addition, I also submitted T4 and payslips showing my salary documents. Could you please advise if anybody faced similar issue and were able to resolve.

Appreciate your assistance.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
The analyst comments in GCMS notes sometimes make little sense. In my case, my Eligibility was stuck in Review Required for 1 whole year because the analyst was not sure if my Quebec work experience counts as Canadian work experience for CEC!

In my case, the Eligibility was passed without IRCC asking me for additional documents. I did submit a webform explaining why Quebec work experience counts as Canadian work experience, I am not sure if that helped clarify the analyst's concerns.

You should submit an explanation by webform to address this concern. Chances are your Eligibility will be passed when the analyst's notes are reviewed by a senior officer, but better not take any chances!