+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility pass for AOR June And July

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys! So I just got my notes today. On the 2nd page of the notes it says something like this:
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

But in the notes the last update was on 18/9/20
By Case Analyst saying Recommended Pass.
No updates after that date. So is it Recommended Pass or completely Passed?
You AOR?

Petpea

Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys! So I just got my notes today. On the 2nd page of the notes it says something like this:
Assessments

Whats your AOR

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Assessments

Has to be approved by a Senior officer, but that is a good sign you have passed eligibility and there were no issues.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i have applied for my gcmc notes(25th sep) and its stated that eligibility not started yet and criminality is passed, medical passed and biometric is completed but today i called ircc agent and he says that my eligibility is recommended pass , medical pass, criminalality passed and secured is under process and he doesn't see any issue with my file, everything looks fine.do you have any idea how long it will take to done security check? aor 19th june..

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Is there anyone from June who is yet to pass eligibility? I am starting to see early to mid July applicants pass eligibility.

Reactions: LauRoMi

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Has to be approved by a Senior officer, but that is a good sign you have passed eligibility and there were no issues.
I did talk to an IRCC agent today and he said that my eligibility is passed and not recommended passed anymore and that everything on my file looks okay as of now and they will contact me if they need anything.

Reactions: assen89

bebopt

Oct 22, 2020
Just for reference, I am June 29 AOR and my Biometrics showed as completed on October 21. I was exempt from Biometrics.