+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Elementary Education Teacher

AbeikuHughes

Jun 25, 2023
I am a teacher by profession with 12 years experience. I wanted to migrate to Canada with my family and contribute towards the ongoing development in Canada.
How can I get a work permit from my home to do the necessary procedure..?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a teacher by profession with 12 years experience. I wanted to migrate to Canada with my family and contribute towards the ongoing development in Canada.
You cannot work as a teacher without a provincial license. So research that. If you want to immigrate, research Express Entry based ony our age, education (need assessment), language (IELTS), experience and funds.

To work in Canada, Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where have you been working as a teacher, are you fluent in French and what type of teacher training did you complete. For example a teaching degree is a masters degree in Canada.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
echoing to Canuck78's response.

Teaching even elementary schools, you need an education degree which you usually can only start after your FIRST bachelor's degree.
For example this is the information from UBC.

https://teach.educ.ubc.ca/bachelor-of-education-program/

To be eligible for the BEd degree, individuals must have completed a bachelor degree including relevant academic preparation. Applicants must also have volunteer or work experience in a group setting with children or youth, preferably at the age level you wish to teach.

saad salman

Jul 5, 2023
Hi Am saad salman
Am owner of dairy farm and owan cattle business since 4 year and am a farmer.
Am educated a Bachelor
This time my Business is not profetable for me because my country is not stable in this time for my business