+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Electrician

TinnysIam

May 20, 2024
I wanted to share my experience finding an electrician in Ottawa. When I first moved into my new home, I needed some electrical work done, and I didn't know where to start.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I wanted to share my experience finding a skilled worker in Ottawa. When I first moved into my new home, I needed some work done, and I didn't know where to start. After some research and talking to neighbors, I found a reliable Ottawa electrician. He was very professional and took the time to explain everything he was doing. It made me feel much more comfortable, especially since I don't know much about electrical work.
No shit, Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: forevermore76

TinnysIam

May 20, 2024
I wanted to share my experience finding an electrician in Ottawa. When I first moved into my new home, I needed some electrical work done, and I didn't know where to start.
After some research and talking to neighbors, I found a reliable ottawa electrician. He was very professional and took the time to explain everything he was doing. It made me feel much more comfortable, especially since I don't know much about electrical work. One of the things I appreciated most was how punctual he was. He always arrived on time and finished the work within the estimated timeframe. It was such a relief not having to chase after someone to get things done.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
After some research and talking to neighbors, I found a reliable ottawa electrician. He was very professional and took the time to explain everything he was doing. It made me feel much more comfortable, especially since I don't know much about electrical work. One of the things I appreciated most was how punctual he was. He always arrived on time and finished the work within the estimated timeframe. It was such a relief not having to chase after someone to get things done.
I got this,.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Piss off