+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Elapsed of application processing timr

Erandu

May 14, 2021
Application submitted -17th November
No need to Biomatrics
Medical test also passed
Yesterday my application processing time is over..(6 month )still I did not get any response ..but Last view of our processing bar was over 75%.now i am so frustrated ..pls tell me what to do thereafter ..

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
No need to Biomatrics
Medical test also passed
Yesterday my application processing time is over..(6 month )still I did not get any response ..but Last view of our processing bar was over 75%.now i am so frustrated ..pls tell me what to do thereafter ..
Try calling ircc for updates on what stages have been completed. So, you will get a clear picture.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
No need to Biomatrics
Medical test also passed
Average processing times for CEC applications were already longer than 6 months prior to the pandemic. They increased even further when COVID disrupted IRCC operations. You can call IRCC to find out the status of your application, send a webform to do the same thing, or request GCMS notes to get the most accurate picture concerning your file. In any case, be prepared to wait a while longer, this is not uncommon.

Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020