+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian in Canada

mostafadahab

Feb 24, 2017
I am an Egyptian with the bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. I am studying the project management in Canada-Ontario and I want to apply as a refugee as they considered Egypt under Expedited Policy – Designation of New Country.

Which application should I apply for? Or should I just go to the refugee office in toronto?
Can anyone help me and tell me what exactly should I do?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Are you an actual refugee or are you just looking for a means to immigrate? There are probably better options if you are looking to immigrate that would be quicker and have fewer restrictions.

mostafadahab

Feb 24, 2017
Are you an actual refugee or are you just looking for a means to immigrate? There are probably better options if you are looking to immigrate that would be quicker and have fewer restrictions.
I still want to apply for refuge as they already opened it for egyptians since the 1st of June 2017. Immigration requires 12 months of experience while I have only 10. I am studying project management in durham region and i will finish by 31st of December 2017, so I think I have time to wait for refuge application reply. I just dont know which application to fill or should I go directly to their office in toronto ?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I still want to apply for refuge as they already opened it for egyptians since the 1st of June 2017. Immigration requires 12 months of experience while I have only 10. I am studying project management in durham region and i will finish by 31st of December 2017, so I think I have time to wait for refuge application reply. I just dont know which application to fill or should I go directly to their office in toronto ?
What basis do you think you qualify as a refugee? It takes more than simply being from Egypt. You'll need to give more info on your case if you want people to advise which process to take.