+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Question - PR LMIA Express Entry profile

Sukh0556

Jan 14, 2023
What is your question as the post is 3 years old. Do you have a LMIA? LMIA-exempt?
Currently I am on 3yrs PGWP and have a positive LMIA with job offer from same employer I am working from past 2yrs. However my work permit is not LMIA based

Sukh0556

Jan 14, 2023
Q1. Is Sukhwinder’s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit ?

NO? since it is PGWP??

Q2. Has Sukhwinder’s been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

NO I guess with same reason above?

Sukh0556

Jan 14, 2023
Q1. Is Sukhwinder’s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit ?

NO? since it is PGWP??

Q2. Has Sukhwinder’s been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

These are the questions I am confused with. According to me it should be No as I am on a open work permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

NO? since it is PGWP??

Q1 - No. Your work permit is not named on your current work permit.
Q2. If you have not worked for the employer for a year, it is no. If more than a year, yes.

Sukh0556

Jan 14, 2023
Q1 - No. Your work permit is not named on your current work permit.
Q2. If you have not worked for the employer for a year, it is no. If more than a year, yes.
Thank you for the reaponse.
I got my dual intent LMIA recently and have a 2yr experience with same employer before LMIA was approved. Do I still need to say “yes” for that question ? Thanks in Advance

balwinder_kaur

Star Member
May 2, 2018
I have LMIA and applied for a closed work permit. I am going to submit my PR file. should I answer the above question based on the expired work permit or applied one?