+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE proof of work experience

Darshana.m

Feb 16, 2016
well,lets say I have 6 years of experience. Started a job in category A (e.g engineer) and promoted as a manager after the 4th year. So that is category 0. Then can I keep Cat A NOC as primary and 0 as secondary? If so to which category would they be considered as the total years of experience?

are the visa officers going to ignore more responsible work, i.e managerial level work and consider only 4 yrs of non managerial experience?

if so, that's so unfair and also to cover up the loosing points i may do something else, like another degree or max score in IELTS or french.. ?? :eek: :eek:

Dec 29, 2018
If you cannot find anything such as payslip, bank deposit info or form 16 and ONLY a reference letter, then there is something FISHY, not recommended. If the work was genuine you should atleast have bank proof that you received your salary. Otherwise anyone can just provide a letter saying I worked in bla bla company, here is the letter but nothing else, the person on the letter can be a friend/relative who is lending help for documentation.
Not blaming that you would be doing this, but you see and understand what I am saying?
Is there last 6 months or 1 year of salary slips are enough to claim 3 years of experience or should we need to declare all payslips or deposits of last 3 years to claim 3 years of experience.

Kind suggestion