+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile Suspended

mws87

Aug 3, 2016
Is it normal for CIC to suspend my EE profile which has not yet expired due to Language tests (IELTS) being older than 2 years?

So in case I get a new recent IELTS result, can I update it on my existing EE profile or do I have to make a new EE profile?

thanks,
M

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mws87 said:
Is it normal for CIC to suspend my EE profile which has not yet expired due to Language tests (IELTS) being older than 2 years?

So in case I get a new recent IELTS result, can I update it on my existing EE profile or do I have to make a new EE profile?

thanks,
M
You do not have to suspend your profile. If your IELTS expires, your profile will become ineligible and you will have to create a new profile. In case your IELTS has not expired, and you have your new scores as well, you can update the new score anytime.

mws87

Aug 3, 2016
Stanlee said:
You do not have to suspend your profile. If your IELTS expires, your profile will become ineligible and you will have to create a new profile. In case your IELTS has not expired, and you have your new scores as well, you can update the new score anytime.

So in my case my profile was made ineligible due to my IELTS expiring. Once I get new IELTS score, I have to make a new profile from start?

Barsellius

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
mws87 said:
So in my case my profile was made ineligible due to my IELTS expiring. Once I get new IELTS score, I have to make a new profile from start?
Indeed, once your profile become ineligible, you are not able to amend it whatsoever. The one and only way is to create a new profile.